Okay, so yes, I just welcomed myself back to my own blog. I’d love to say that I’ve spent these past 4-ish months discovering myself in a far away place or working hard after a crazy promotion or really anything exciting — but nope, I just took a break for no real reason.
If you scroll back a bit down the page, or click here, you may have already seen the writing on the wall. I could feel my creativity dying, which is actually a pretty terrifying feeling. One of my biggest self-proclaimed assets is my spark. Whether it’s a tiny victory or a really big one, I can have a massive spark that ignites a whole project into action. And since I wasn’t feeling that spark, I couldn’t really keep going.
Now that I’m done tooting my own horn (beep-beeeeep), Id’ like to give you a low down on my plan for this blog:
- Much like most bloggers are supposed to do, I’m going to write.
- I’ve already committed myself for at least 10 new posts, with an ongoing list of things that I want to write about.
- To prove the above statement, here are 3 topics: wisdom teeth, Ebola and the Gold’s Gym motto. Yup, going to be a ride.
- I may even renew my domain name, but I’ve got a healthy amount of time to decide if I’m ready for another year-long commitment.
- I’m going to diversify my topics. Since I’m not fresh out of college (eek, nobody likes you when you’re 23, right?), I don’t think its pertinent to focus on transition, as this is like my “real life” now, I guess.
So that’s my commitment to this, so please stay tuned! I hope your thoughts aren’t “Oh shit, I thought we got rid of her.”